Friday, July 2, 2010

I want my first post to be about a couple of products that are affordable, because I know that many of you can't afford to pay hundreds of dollars on make up products. So here you go:


1)Wet n Wild Volor Icon Eye Shadow Palette

These are really good and they cost a couple of dollars.They are really pigmented. These are the ones I've purchased:
Wet N Wild Color Icon Palette in Lust: The grey one it's almost like Beauty Marked from Mac. Also, the dark purple is a dupe for Night Devine, Mac.

Wet N Wild Color Icon Palette in Vanity:

Wet N Wild Color Icon Palette in Pride:

The Envy one is also beautiful. It's like Mac's Humid.You should really try them out. In fact all the colors are dupes of mac [ for those who don't know, dupes=duplicates]. I know Mac products are quite expensive and all the girls want some Mac eyeshadows.

You can find Wet n Wild products at any drugstore. Enjoy ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment