Wednesday, July 7, 2010

I love the bright shades of the MAC Alice+Oliva Collection, due out on July 8, 2010. There are 3 shades. My favorite is Sparklicious because I am a huge fan of neutrals. They cost about 21$ each.In the bottom I have also posted the link to the MAC website where you can find more details about this collection. Don't forget to tell me what you think about it in your comments:).It means a lot to me.




  • I.Want.Candy. is a semi-sheer yellowed chartreuse green with green-gold shimmer. It does, actually, impart significant color, given both that it’s green (even though a brand may put an unusual shade out, they often mute it) and a gloss. I don’t find it particularly wearable alone, but perhaps over pinks or corals. Because of the yellowness in the shade, it will pull the yellow tones in your teeth.So I wouldn't quite recommend it
  • Sparklicious is a sheer silver and pink shimmered shade. It almost has a milky white-pink base, but it’s hardly noticeable. It’s super sparkly, so it lives up to its name. It kind of reminded me of She Loves Candy Lipglass from Hello Kitty.
  • If It’s Pink… is a semi-sheer brightened fuchsia pink with softer pink shimmer. It delivers plenty of color without being full-on color
  • .

No comments:

Post a Comment