Friday, July 2, 2010

Here is a list of products i've used that are under 10 $:

Maybelline Define A Lash Volume Mascara. You can see how good is it for your lashes. She is my best friend and she has really short lashes.This mascara really makes them look better.

And this is how the carton looks like: [I took the picture from google because I was too lazy to take it myself :) ]



ELF Lash and Brow Clear Mascara. This is really good and it costs only 1 $, while other brow setting gels from Mac cost about 15 $.



Maybelline Line Stiletto Liquid Felt Tip Eyeliner.It's about 7 $.It has a nice felt tip applicator, but the tip isn't as fine as I would like it to be.But it's very easy to apply, especially if you want to do the wing, cat eye look.So it's very good for beginners. It's very similar to the L'oreal Carbon Intense. So if you liked the L'oreal liner, you should definitely try the Maybelline one.


Revlon Super Lustrous Lip Gloss in Peach Petal. This is limited edition for the summer time, but I'm talking about these Revlon glosses in general. Any of the Super Lustrous lip glosses are great in my opinion. They have a non sticky consistency ant they are pretty opaque for a lip gloss. Peach Petal reminds me of a peach version of Nars Turkish Delight, maybe that's just me though.They cost about 7 or 8 $.


I will keep posting some reviews about the drugstore products I really liked.

No comments:

Post a Comment